Thursday, July 31, 2014

Post "Extreme Coupon" coupon shopping.

I was an "extreme couponer" before there was such a thing. I had two freezers in the basement (and the one attached to the fridge in the kitchen) and 4 or 5 shelving units. People would come to my house and leave with TONS of stuff.

We're not broke, but this couple of weeks are tight because of school fees, clothes, supplies, haircuts, etc. SO I dedicated this morning to coupon match-ups and what not. I did no where close to where I used to, but for someone who only had internet coupons and sale ads, I did OK.
Total to start $115.46
After coupons $85.43
Saved $30.30. which is good, but not great.
To sweeten the deal though, I earned $0.97/gallon (up to 20 gallons) in fuel rewards $19.40
Total after all discounts/fuel rewards $66.03
Almost 50% off! Yay!



Pictures of "the good 'ol days"








No comments:

Post a Comment