Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Love UPS.......

I live in the middle of no where. I have amazon prime, I order as much as I can online. If I could order fresh groceries like so many others can, I would. I recently ordered from walmart.com for my kids school supplies. The way this stuff ships makes no sense. I had a box with 3 boxes of crayons (I paid $0.50 a box for the crayons) arrive via FedEx ground. Seems like a waste of free shipping. That's why so many people have to pay stupid high shipping. People like me place big orders then stores ship items in multiple packages. I know my UPS guy, his name is Marvin. He visits me at least 2-3 days a week. If I am expecting something good, I let him know. This man will be tipped well at Christmas!

I'm signed up for some ups program where I get email notifications of packages arriving. Sometimes I win stuff or get picked for free reviews and I don't know so I like to know if something is arriving.

Today I recieved an email that I would have a package delivered tomorrow. Before you look at the picture, take note, I live 20 minutes from Quincy, IL and yes, it says "destination scan".


No comments:

Post a Comment