Friday, June 13, 2014

My Bucket List

I'm sitting alone in my living room on a Friday night. There's TONS going on within 30 min of where I live, but we're home because of a few reasons. My husband is a work-a-holic. He's busy working in the shop.

I'm looking at all the fun places people are posting pictures of on Facebook.

This has inspired my bucket list creation. I'm 34, a mom of two. Life can be taken away at any moment.

Here's my list of what I want to do before I die:

  • Go to Las Vegas
  • Go back to Mrytle Beach and gorge myself at Crabby Mikes
  • Go to Mardi Gras
  • Stay in the luxury suite of a fancy hotel
  • Get good seats at professional baseball game
  • Get good seats at a professional hockey game
  • Go fishing until the sun sets, lay in the bed of a pick-up truck and stare at the stars
  • Buy a professional camera just to take random pictures
  • Visit my father's grave site
  • Have my husband do something so romantic I cry (dinner with suppliers just doesn't cut it)
  • Have a wedding/vow renewal and wear a HUGE wedding dress
  • Go to a nice resort in Mexico or Jamaica
  • Learn to cook (I mean like just one gourmet meal)
  • Attend the Olympics
  • Watch my kids graduate from college





No comments:

Post a Comment