Thursday, August 15, 2013

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Rocks!

I have LOVED Country Bob's sauce for years (Seriously, years, at least 6). Most of you know that I teach coupon classes. I'm always scouring the internet for the best deals and coupons. Durring my last class an attendee mentioned she got a free bottle of Country Bob's through their website form. You can request yours here:http://www.countrybobs.com/try-a-free-bottle/
I contacted them saying that I teach classes and would they like to send me coupons or should I reffer people to their site. WOW! Did they ever pull through! They sent me a large amount of coupons. (I am not saying how many, it is a small company, do not abuse them!)
My kids know of A-1 because if it's dirt cheap, I buy it, other wise, it's County Bob's sauce for our steak & chicken. Look them up, request a coupon & you'll be hooked! If you are attending a class, no need to request a coupon, I have one for you already!
Thanks again to the folks at Country Bob's!

No comments:

Post a Comment